8 things to know about our Zebra Light lenses
We believe that sunglasses should constantly be working and adjusting for you regardless of the weather and terrain you may encounter.
That’s exactly what our photochromic lens technology does. They automatically adjust to the lighting conditions you travel through to help you stay focused while you’re climbing, running, riding or skiing. We developed our Zebra Light & the Zebra Light Red lens so you can see the terrain you’re moving through and protect your eyes even if it’s cloudy or shady in the woods. Our Zebra Light lenses are perfect for races or training sessions that start in the dark and finish midday in the full sun.
- The Zebra Light lenses are non-temperature sensitive so it will transition from light to dark and dark to light in about 25 seconds regardless of the heat or the cold.
- All of our photochromic performance sunglass lenses (Zebra, Zebra Light, Zebra Light Red, Cameleon) have an anti-fog coating on the inside of the lens that will fight fog. Keep it clean with anti-grease dish soap and warm water and you’ll be fog-free for the life of the sunglasses.
- Our photochromic technology is built into the lens so you can’t scratch it off and it will never stop transitioning and we guarantee it with our Lifetime Warranty.
- Our photochromic sunglass lenses (Zebra, Zebra Light, Zebra Light Red, Cameleon, Octopus) are activated by the sun’s UV light and they protect your eyes from 100% A,B and C UV rays.
- If it’s muddy or raining, we’ve added a hydrophobic coating to the outside of the lens that repels oil and sheds water for peace of mind when conditions start to go south.
- The Zebra Light RED lens is a high-contrast lens that accentuates the terrain so you can read it better while moving quickly.
- All of our performance lenses are completely shatter proof and highly scratch resistant. You can run them over or even take a sledge hammer to them and they will not break. The material used in each lens is the same material used in helicopter windshield so rest assured your eyes will be protected from the elements.
- So what does photochromic mean? It means that our lenses will transition for you when you travel between light and dark or dark to light terrain. The Zebra Light lenses transition from almost clear to a category 3 lens tint (the standard tint for 99% of sunglasses on the market). Cat 1 - 3 (VLT 80%-16%)
Our sunglasses available with our Reactiv Photochromic | Zebra Light Lens