|Instructions for use||Visible light transmission rate
|Zebra||Photochromic (SHR) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||7<>35%||2 to 4|
|Zebra Light||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||17<>75%||
1 to 3
|Zebra Light Red||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||13<>72%||1 to 3|
|Octopus||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Water repellent / Oil-repellent Coating (external and internal side)||6<>27%||2 to 4|
|Cameleon||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Anti-fog Coating / Oil-repellent Coating (external side)||5<>20%||2 to 4|
|Spectron 0||Clear Sight||90%||0|
|Spectron 3+||Flash finish||12%||3|
|Spectron 3CF||Color Flash||12%||3|
|Spectron 4||Flash finish + anti-reflective coating||5%||4|
|Spectron 4 Baby||Baby Flash finish||5%||4|
|Polarized 3+||Polarizing + Flaash finish||11%||3|
|Polarized 3CF||Polarizing + Color Flash||11%||3|
|Polar Junior||Polarizing||15 / 17%||3|
|Alti arc 4||Anti-reflective coating||7%||4|
Anti-fog > prevents condensation and garantees maximum longevity.
Anti-reflective > reduces eyestrain and eliminates interference glare.
Brunishing > improuves filtration of visible light
Flash finish > improuves filtration of visible light by producing a mirror effect on the lens.
Water-repellent > makes water slide over the lens and prevents hydrogen bonds forming between water molecules. Visibility is impouved
Oil-repellent coating > prevents finger marks, makes water slide over the lens and cleaning easier.
All Julbo lenses belong to optical class 1 and guarantee protection from UV A, B ans C rays.
(1) SHR technology : Hight-Speed activation or desactivation.
(2) NTS technology : the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
- Ski goggle lenses available in SNIPER L -
- Polycarbonate Lens (Spectron) Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and of good optical quality, offering protection adapted to winter and outdoor sports.
- Photochromic Lens (Reactiv) Thanks to REACTIV technology, the lens automatically gets lighter or darker to match changing light conditions. The result: perfect vision, whatever the weather.
Cat. 2 single or double polycarbonate lens for use in mid-range light conditions / whiteout days. - Anti-fog coating. - Available with or without flash finish.
Color : 265 / 281
Sun protection : Cat. 2
VLT (visibility light transmission) : No
Material : POLYCARBONATE
Cat. 0 polycarbonate double or single lens. - Night use or very low light conditions in winter. - Use for summer sports such as mountain biking. - Anti-fog coating. - With or without flash finish.
Color : 260 / No
Sun protection : Cat. 0
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 90%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
- Product description -
Sniper L for cross-country skiing hits the target every time with maximum performance guaranteed. Large faces will love its wide field vision. As well as the fantastic photochromic Zebra shield (Cat 2 to 4) it's also available with the excellent Zebra Light Red shield (Cat 1 to 3) which is designed for comfort in both difficult and excellent light conditions. Optimum ventilation and ergonomic design to reduce air currents protect the wearer from condensation when going up hills and cold when coming down. Comfort is excellent with outstanding hold and no pressure on the nose. A true perfectionist, the Sniper L shield can be fully and easily raised for shooting in biathlons!
- Cosy Soft Foam : Single density foam for comfort and a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Ecran Reactiv photochromique ou polycarbonate : 43002
- Ecran sphérique : 43001
- Removable lens : 42223
- Symmetrical adjustment : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.