|Instructions for use||Visible light transmission rate
|Zebra||Photochromic (SHR) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||7<>35%||2 to 4|
|Zebra Light||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||17<>75%||
1 to 3
|Zebra Light Red||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||13<>72%||1 to 3|
|Octopus||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Water repellent / Oil-repellent Coating (external and internal side)||6<>27%||2 to 4|
|Cameleon||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Anti-fog Coating / Oil-repellent Coating (external side)||5<>20%||2 to 4|
|Spectron 0||Clear Sight||90%||0|
|Spectron 3+||Flash finish||12%||3|
|Spectron 3CF||Color Flash||12%||3|
|Spectron 4||Flash finish + anti-reflective coating||5%||4|
|Spectron 4 Baby||Baby Flash finish||5%||4|
|Polarized 3+||Polarizing + Flaash finish||11%||3|
|Polarized 3CF||Polarizing + Color Flash||11%||3|
|Polar Junior||Polarizing||15 / 17%||3|
|Alti arc 4||Anti-reflective coating||7%||4|
Anti-fog > prevents condensation and garantees maximum longevity.
Anti-reflective > reduces eyestrain and eliminates interference glare.
Brunishing > improuves filtration of visible light
Flash finish > improuves filtration of visible light by producing a mirror effect on the lens.
Water-repellent > makes water slide over the lens and prevents hydrogen bonds forming between water molecules. Visibility is impouved
Oil-repellent coating > prevents finger marks, makes water slide over the lens and cleaning easier.
All Julbo lenses belong to optical class 1 and guarantee protection from UV A, B ans C rays.
(1) SHR technology : Hight-Speed activation or desactivation.
(2) NTS technology : the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
- Ski goggle lenses available in SNIPER M -
- Polycarbonate Lens (Spectron) Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and of good optical quality, offering protection adapted to winter and outdoor sports.
Cat. 2 single or double polycarbonate lens for use in mid-range light conditions / whiteout days. - Anti-fog coating. - Available with or without flash finish.
Color : No / No
Sun protection : Cat. 2
VLT (visibility light transmission) : No
Material : POLYCARBONATE
Cat. 0 polycarbonate double or single lens. - Night use or very low light conditions in winter. - Use for summer sports such as mountain biking. - Anti-fog coating. - With or without flash finish.
Color : 260 / No
Sun protection : Cat. 0
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 90%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
- Product description -
The Sniper M offers all the excellence of the Sniper L in a version for smaller faces. An unrivalled and uncompromising product for top performance.
- Cosy Soft Foam : Single density foam for comfort and a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- REACTIV Photochromic or polycarbonate lens
- Removable lens
- Spherical lens
- Symmetrical adjustment : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.