|Instructions for use||Visible light transmission rate
|REACTIV Performance 0-3||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating||8<>85%||
0 to 3
|REACTIV Performance 2-4 (Zebra)||Photochromic (SHR) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||7<>35%||2 to 4|
|REACTIV Performance 1-3 (Zebra Light)||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||17<>75%||
1 to 3
|REACTIV Performance 1-3 (Zebra Light Red)||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||13<>72%||1 to 3|
|REACTIV Nautic 2-3 (Octopus)||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Water repellent / Oil-repellent Coating (external and internal side)||9<>32%||2 to 3|
|REACTIV High Mountain 2-4 (Cameleon)||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Anti-fog Coating||5<>20%||2 to 4|
|REACTIV All Around 2-3||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Anti-fog Coating||9<>20%||2 to 3|
|Spectron 0||Clear Sight||90%||0|
|Spectron 3+||Flash finish||12%||3|
|Spectron 3CF||Color Flash||12%||3|
|Spectron 4||Flash finish + anti-reflective coating||5%||4|
|Spectron 4 Baby||Baby Flash finish||5%||4|
|Polarized 3+||Polarizing + Flaash finish||11%||3|
|Polarized 3CF||Polarizing + Color Flash||11%||3|
|Polar Junior||Polarizing||15 / 17%||3|
|Alti arc 4||Anti-reflective coating||7%||4|
Anti-fog > prevents condensation and garantees maximum longevity.
Anti-reflective > reduces eyestrain and eliminates interference glare.
Brunishing > improuves filtration of visible light
Flash finish > improuves filtration of visible light by producing a mirror effect on the lens.
Water-repellent > makes water slide over the lens and prevents hydrogen bonds forming between water molecules. Visibility is impouved
Oil-repellent coating > prevents finger marks, makes water slide over the lens and cleaning easier.
All Julbo lenses belong to optical class 1 and guarantee protection from UV A, B ans C rays.
(1) SHR technology : Hight-Speed activation or desactivation.
(2) NTS technology : the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
|Sport||Freeride skiing, Mountaineering|
|Lens size (mm)||58|
|Hinge center to center distance (mm)||137|
|Phrase descriptive||Rancho, the sunnies with a moustache!|
|Technical characteristics||360° Adjustable Temples, Grip Tech Temples, Leather Side Shields, Removable Side Shields, Total Cover|
|Temple length (mm)||145|
|Lens depth (mm)||50|
- Sunglasses lenses available in Cham Rancho -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 12%) with colored mirror coating (Color Flash): improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Multipurpose lens suitable for all uses.
Color : 257 / 277
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 12%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
A playful reference to the iconic glacier sunglasses worn by Enak since the first episode of Rancho, Julbo has issued a limited edition of its Cham sunglasses. A red mirror lens combines with havana brown leather side shields engraved with the famous moustache. A design monument in keeping with the wild spirit of the Family.
- Lens size (mm) : 58
- Age :
- Hinges : Oui
- Base : 6
- Temple length (mm) : 145
- Distance (mm) : 19
- Lens depth (mm) : 50
- Weight : 39 g
- 360° Adjustable Temples : The ends of the temples can be moved in all directions. Under a helmet, over a hat or on the head, the frames are held in place.
- Grip Tech Temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Leather Side Shields : A special feature of glacier sunglasses, leather side shields have protected the eyes of generations of mountaineers and now create an unmistakably vintage look.
- Removable Side Shields : Side protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.