- Sunglasses lenses available in MAKALU Low Bridge Fit -
- REACTIV Photochromic lenses Your Reactiv lenses get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Whatever the weather, Julbo guarantees perfect vision and long-lasting protection for your eyes.
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
FROM ONE EXTREME TO THE OTHER
Old Name: REACTIV High Mountain 2-4 (Cameleon). Photochromic lenses (cat. 2 to 4 - visible light transmission rate: 5% - 20%), they get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions, and polarization eliminates glare on reflective surfaces. Lenses adapt to changes in exposure and glare. Ideal for extreme visual conditions: desert, sailing, high mountains and skiing. Improved reading of relief and maximum protection thanks to polarization. Internal anti-fog coating.
High-speed activation regardless of the temperature (Non Temperature Sensitive Technology) | Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity | External oil-repellent coating: prevents marking and facilitates water runoff | Polarized: eliminates and protects from glare | Brown tint: accentuates relief and constrast | Outstanding protection in the mountains
Color : BROWN
Sun protection : Photochromic 2 <> 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5% - 20%
Material : Trivex
Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 5%) with an anti-reflective coating: improves visual comfort by eliminating stray reflections. And a flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. Recommended for sports exposed to conditions with strong glare.
Maximum protection at altitude | Eliminates the sun’s harmful rays | The best protection for young children
Color : BROWN / SILVER FLASH
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
The MAKALU Low Bridge Fit model is designed for all Asian outdoor sports enthusiasts looking for a genuine pair of mountain sunglasses for hiking, trekking, climbing or playing in the high mountains. This model has all the essential features to ensure both fit and grip are perfectly adapted to Asian faces, including a wraparound frame with curved temples and a specially shaped bridge. It offers maximum protection for the high mountains thanks to side shields that block lateral sunlight and REACTIV Photochromic or Spectron 4 lenses to cope with intense, high-altitude glare. Combining comfort, protection and ventilation, MAKALU Low Bridge Fit is ready to take you to the highest peaks.
- Lens Height (mm) : 45
- Bridge Distance (mm) : 8
- Temple Length (mm) : 117
- Base : 8
- Lens Size (mm) : 72
- Age :
- Hinges : Oui
- Weight : 33 g 30 g 33 g 30 g
- Cord Attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved Temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Front Venting : Natural front venting of air created by the lens shape.
- Grip Tech Temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Low Bridge Fit : Frame ergonomics adapted to Asian facial shapes.
- Panoramic View : Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Ultra Nose Fit : Slim bridge specifically adapted for the morphology of Asian facial shapes.