|Instructions for use||Visible light transmission rate
|Zebra||Photochromic (SHR) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||7<>35%||2 to 4|
|Zebra Light||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||17<>75%||
1 to 3
|Zebra Light Red||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||13<>72%||1 to 3|
|Octopus||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Water repellent / Oil-repellent Coating (external and internal side)||6<>27%||2 to 4|
|Cameleon||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Anti-fog Coating / Oil-repellent Coating (external side)||5<>20%||2 to 4|
|Spectron 0||Clear Sight||90%||0|
|Spectron 3+||Flash finish||12%||3|
|Spectron 3CF||Color Flash||12%||3|
|Spectron 4||Flash finish + anti-reflective coating||5%||4|
|Spectron 4 Baby||Baby Flash finish||5%||4|
|Polarized 3+||Polarizing + Flaash finish||11%||3|
|Polarized 3CF||Polarizing + Color Flash||11%||3|
|Polar Junior||Polarizing||15 / 17%||3|
|Alti arc 4||Anti-reflective coating||7%||4|
Anti-fog > prevents condensation and garantees maximum longevity.
Anti-reflective > reduces eyestrain and eliminates interference glare.
Brunishing > improuves filtration of visible light
Flash finish > improuves filtration of visible light by producing a mirror effect on the lens.
Water-repellent > makes water slide over the lens and prevents hydrogen bonds forming between water molecules. Visibility is impouved
Oil-repellent coating > prevents finger marks, makes water slide over the lens and cleaning easier.
All Julbo lenses belong to optical class 1 and guarantee protection from UV A, B ans C rays.
(1) SHR technology : Hight-Speed activation or desactivation.
(2) NTS technology : the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
- Sunglasses lenses available in LOOPING 1 -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens with flash finish for protecting the delicate eyes of babies. > Flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. > Smoked tint.
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
- Product description -
With a name that says it all, Looping can be turned any way your child chooses: the frame is reversible and has no hinges. The wraparound, ergonomic profile guarantees optimal coverage and comfort for the heads of little ones. With curved temples and a flat elastic strap, they also offer perfect grip.
- Lens depth : 29
- Distance : 13
- Temple length : 95
- Base : 6
- Hinges : Oui
- Lens size : 39
- Age : 0 - 18 months
- Masse nette en g : 13 g 13 g 13 g 13 g 13 g 13 g
- Asian Fit : Frame ergonomics adapted to Asian facial shapes.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Reversible frame : Symmetrical frames so that children can wear them either way round
- Supplied with an extra flat elastic strap : Keeps glasses firmly on small faces and stops them getting lost.
- Wraparound wide shape : Wraparound profile combining protection and good vision.
This model comes with an extra-flat elastic strap.