- Product description -
The HARLEM optical glasses for teenagers with its steel frame has a sporty and graphic look. An original model, which gets all its character from its rectangular glasses with cut-off sides and its asymmetrical and openwork temple. On the side of the temples, we also find the Julbo label carved out from the steel. The inner part of the temple tips is the same colour as the temple.
- Lens Height (mm) : 34
- Bridge Distance (mm) : 16
- Temple Length (mm) : 130
- Base : 4
- Lens Size (mm) : 48
- Age :
- Weight : 15 g
- Adjustable temples : Temple endtips can be adjusted to fit the length and shape of the ear.
- Metal Nose : Thinness, lightness and comfort.
- Non-slip temples : Flexible Rubber Grip Tech at the temple ends for better hold during movement.
- Nose pad : Ultra-flexible bridge made from hypoallergenic material.
- OBE spring-hinges : Increase the temple opening to put on and remove sunglasses more easily. Stops pressure from the temples against the head.
- Rectangular shape : Classic lens shape.