- Product description -
The KUMA optical glasses are adapted to the face shape of children aged 3 to 5 years old. Its round lenses, in pretty translucent colours, are high enough to cover the child's entire field of vision. The flexible temples are designed to be comfortable and do not put pressure on the temples. The model is also equipped with a silicone cord to ensure good support throughout the day.
- Lens Height (mm) : 37
- Bridge Distance (mm) : 16
- Temple Length (mm) : 110
- Base : 5
- Lens Size (mm) : 41
- Age : 3 - 5 years
- Weight : 15 g 15 g 15 g
- Ergonomic bridge : for flatter noses of babies and toddlers
- Flex Frame : Shock-absorbing and impact-resistant. No hinges. The temples adapt to growth of the head while guaranteeing stability of the front. Hypoallergenic material.
- Headcord : Adaptable cord at the end of the temple. Frames stay firmly in place.
- Injected concept : Comfort, hold and flexibility
- Injected plastic temples : for lightness and impact resistance.
- Non-slip temples : Flexible Rubber Grip Tech at the temple ends for better hold during movement.
- Nose pad : Ultra-flexible bridge made from hypoallergenic material.
- Round lens shape : to cover the brow line