- Sunglasses lenses available in LOOP L -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 5%) with flash finish that improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens to protect the delicate eyes of babies. \n
Maximum protection at altitude | Eliminates the sun’s harmful rays | The best protection for young children
Color : SMOKE / SILVER FLASH
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
The older sistor of LOOP S and M, LOOP L is a big little sunglasses that allow young children to grow up with maximum protection and a model that's even slimmer, softer and more discreet. With its hingeless reversible frame, hypoallergenic paint-free material and incredible grip, LOOP L is100% all terrain and totally Julbo!
- Lens Height (mm) : 36
- Bridge Distance (mm) : 14
- Temple Length (mm) : 108
- Base : 6
- Lens Size (mm) : 43
- Age : 3 - 5 years
- Hinges : Non
- Weight : 18 g 18 g 18 g 18 g
- Cord Attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved Temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech Temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Hinge-Free Temples : The temple are always in the right position so a child can easily put them on without the help of parents.
- Kids Friendly Materials : Hypoallergenic and paint-free materials.
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Reversible Frame : Symmetrical frames so that children can wear them either way round
- Wraparound Wide Shape : Wraparound profile combining protection and good vision.
This model comes with an extra-flat elastic cord (H495887).