Can photochromic lenses also be corrected to my eyesight?
Yes, photochromic lenses can be corrected to your eyesight for every type of condition, whether you're near-sighted, far-sighted, or have astigmatism or age-related far-sightedness. We also offer progressive lenses suitable for use in movement. All prescription sunglasses are made in our in-house production laboratory in the Jura (France).
- Can I get a pair of prescription sunglasses ?
- How do I get prescription sunglasses?
- Which sunglasses can be corrected to my eyesight?
- Which frames are suitable for photochromic prescription lenses?
- Can prescription sunglasses be fitted with progressive lenses?
- Can children's frames be fitted with prescription lenses?
- Which dealers have been approved for prescription sunglasses?
- Which models of goggle are compatible with the optical clip?
- How long does it take to make a pair of prescription sunglasses?
- I already have a pair of Julbo sunglasses. Can they be corrected to my eyesight?
- Which frames can be corrected with an optical clip?