- Product description -
Between visiting the library and a rugby match, English students have busy schedules. No problem: OXFORD optical glasses for teenagers will easily adapt to all aspects of student life. It is made of an alloy of quality materials, with acetate for the front and metal for the temples. The asymmetrically shaped temples are worked in an outdoor spirit, while the front is decorated with metal studs, reminiscent of the metal of the temples.
- Lens Height (mm) : 34
- Bridge Distance (mm) : 16
- Temple Length (mm) : 130
- Base : 4
- Lens Size (mm) : 48
- Age :
- Weight :
- Adjustable temples : Temple endtips can be adjusted to fit the length and shape of the ear.
- Memory Metal temples : Titanium alloy for greater lightness and flexibility
- Metal/Acetate construction : Metal/acetate combination frame for style and comfort
- Non-slip temples : Flexible Rubber Grip Tech at the temple ends for better hold during movement.
- Rectangular shape : Classic lens shape.