|Instructions for use||Visible light transmission rate
|REACTIV Performance 0-3||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||8<>85%||
0 to 3
|REACTIV Performance 2-4 (Zebra)||Photochromic (SHR) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||7<>35%||2 to 4|
|REACTIV Performance 1-3 (Zebra Light)||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||17<>75%||
1 to 3
|REACTIV Performance 1-3 (Zebra Light Red)||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||13<>72%||1 to 3|
|REACTIV Nautic 2-3 (Octopus)||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Water repellent / Oil-repellent Coating (external and internal side)||9<>32%||2 to 3|
|REACTIV High Mountain 2-4 (Cameleon)||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Anti-fog Coating / Oil-repellent Coating (external side)||5<>20%||2 to 4|
|Spectron 0||Clear Sight||90%||0|
|Spectron 3+||Flash finish||12%||3|
|Spectron 3CF||Color Flash||12%||3|
|Spectron 4||Flash finish + anti-reflective coating||5%||4|
|Spectron 4 Baby||Baby Flash finish||5%||4|
|Polarized 3+||Polarizing + Flaash finish||11%||3|
|Polarized 3CF||Polarizing + Color Flash||11%||3|
|Polar Junior||Polarizing||15 / 17%||3|
|Alti arc 4||Anti-reflective coating||7%||4|
Anti-fog > prevents condensation and garantees maximum longevity.
Anti-reflective > reduces eyestrain and eliminates interference glare.
Brunishing > improuves filtration of visible light
Flash finish > improuves filtration of visible light by producing a mirror effect on the lens.
Water-repellent > makes water slide over the lens and prevents hydrogen bonds forming between water molecules. Visibility is impouved
Oil-repellent coating > prevents finger marks, makes water slide over the lens and cleaning easier.
All Julbo lenses belong to optical class 1 and guarantee protection from UV A, B ans C rays.
(1) SHR technology : Hight-Speed activation or desactivation.
(2) NTS technology : the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
- Sunglasses lenses available in SOLAN -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 12%) with flash finish. Suitable for use in moderate to full sun, or in all outdoor activities in good conditions. Anti-fog coating.
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 12%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 5%) with flash finish that improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens to protect the delicate eyes of babies.
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
- Product description -
Solan is so easy to wear… Flexible, it adapts to any face shape. With wraparound coverage, it offers perfect protection. Soft to the touch (double injection), it can be worn and forgotten, allowing young girls and boys to live life to the fullest!
- Lens depth : 35
- Distance : 14
- Temple length : 115
- Base : 6
- Hinges : Non
- Lens size : 51
- Age : 4 - 6 years
- Masse nette en g : 22 g 22 g 22 g 22 g 22 g 22 g 22 g 22 g
- Asian Fit : Frame ergonomics adapted to Asian facial shapes.
- Cord attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Flex System : Articulated sides at the temples for different head shapes and added comfort
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Wraparound wide shape : Wraparound profile combining protection and good vision.