- Ski goggle lenses available in AEROSPACE twICEme® -
- Photochromic Lens Thanks to REACTIV technology, the lens automatically gets lighter or darker to match changing light conditions. The result: perfect vision, whatever the weather.\n
HIGH CONTRAST ALL DAY LONG
Old Name: REACTIV Performance 1-3 HC (Zebra Light Red). Photochromic lens (cat. 1 to 3 - visible light transmission rate: 17% to 75%), it gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Offers equally effective performance in both poor and clear conditions. Red base tint to accentuate relief. Internal anti-fog coating.
> Photochromic: the lens gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions (cat. 1 to 3) regardless of the temperature.\n> NTS: Non Temperature Sensitive. Temperature does not affect the speed or intensity of photochromic properties.\n> Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity.\n> Red tint: accentuates contrast for better reading of the terrain.\n> Adapted to demanding terrain\n> All conditions, all season long
Color : RED / Blue flash
Sun protection : Photochromic 1 <> 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 17% - 75%
Material : Trivex
- Product description -
With AEROSPACE twICEme®, Julbo has created the first goggle that works just as well when climbing as hurtling down the mountain! This goggle came about in response to feedback from riders on the approach routes, before tackling the virgin slopes. To avoid misting during ascents, the SuperFlow System enables the screen to edge forward for greater ventilation, while remaining perfectly protected from the sun's rays. Add to that the very best Julbo technologies: a spherical screen and Minimalist Frame for XXL vision. AEROSPACE twICEme® is available with all the REACTIV Technology Photochromic technical lenses. The ideal goggle for all those who want a maximum of ventilation during a great day's skiing and no misting during breaks or in the cable car. Thanks to twICEme®, the first people at the scene of an accident can get the information they need in an instant, therefore helping them and shortening delays in an emergency.
- Lens Height (mm) : 82
- Lens Size (mm) : 165
- Age :
- Weight : 120 g
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anti-fog Coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Axis Strap System : Pivoting joint on strap for improved helmet compatibility.
- Double Adjustment Strap : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Dual Density Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full Silicone Strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Minimalist Frame : Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier's view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- Protective Peak : Removable peak providing protection from snow when the lens on the Aerospace goggle is in the open position
- Spherical Double Lens
- SuperFlow System : Thanks to the SuperFlow System, the lens can be easily pushed forward - even when wearing gloves - for better heat management and prevention of fogging when climbing or after any exertion.
- Ventilated Lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.
- twICEme® System : Integrated system containing a medical identification chip intended for first responders giving access to essential medical and emergency contact details in the event of an accident. Thanks to twICEme®, the first people at the scene of an