- Ski goggle lenses available in SNOOP XS -
- Polycarbonate Lens (Spectron) Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and of good optical quality, offering protection adapted to winter and outdoor sports.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 13%). Suitable for use in moderate to full sun, or in all outdoor activities in good conditions. Anti-fog coating.
> Clarity of vision for multidiscipline skiing in sunny weather
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 13%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
The first pro-feel goggle for little ones, SNOOP XS combines a fully wraparound frame with a category 3 lens. Highly comfortable to wear, it features an effective anti-fog double lens and thermoformed foam for a snug fit on the face. An elastic strap allows size adjustment. SNOOP XS stays firmly on the heads of 2 to 4-year-olds and offers uncompromising protection for their sensitive eyes as they draw their first lines in the snow.
- Lens Height (mm) : 60
- Lens Size (mm) : 120
- Age :
- Weight : 50 g 50 g 50 g
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anti-fog Coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
- Soft Foam : Single density foam