- Sunglasses lenses available in LOOP -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens with flash finish for protecting the delicate eyes of babies. > Flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. > Smoked tint.
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
- Product description -
Loop is a worthy successor to Looping, the best-selling children's sunglasses in the world! Retaining its predecessors top features, it comes with reversible frames and hinge-free temples. But it goes even further in terms of protection and comfort with wide coverage, slim temples, a flexible frame and soft material where it comes into contact with skin. Everything to make sure kids love wearing them!
- Lens depth : 0
- Distance : 16
- Temple length : 100
- Base : 6
- Hinges : Oui
- Lens size : 39
- Age : 2 - 4 years
- Masse nette en g : 0 g 0 g 0 g 0 g 0 g 0 g 0 g 0 g
- Asian Fit : Frame ergonomics adapted to Asian facial shapes.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Reversible frame : Symmetrical frames so that children can wear them either way round
- Supplied with an extra flat elastic strap : Keeps glasses firmly on small faces and stops them getting lost.
- Wraparound wide shape : Wraparound profile combining protection and good vision.
This model comes with an extra-flat elastic strap.