- Ski goggle lenses available in ELARA CAROLINE GLEICH -
- Photochromic Lens (Reactiv) Thanks to REACTIV technology, the lens automatically gets lighter or darker to match changing light conditions. The result: perfect vision, whatever the weather.
HIGH CONTRAST ALL DAY LONG
Photochromic lens (cat. 1 to 3 - visible light transmission rate: 17% to 75%), it gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Offers equally effective performance in both poor and clear conditions. Red base tint to accentuate relief. Internal anti-fog coating.
NTS (Non Temperature Sensitive) technology: the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
Sun protection : Photochromic
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 17% - 75%
Material : TRIVEX
- Product description -
The Family Series model designed by American skier and mountaineer Caroline Gleich illustrates her fun yet driven approach to skiing. It features a wide field of vision, comfort and protection thanks to the Reactiv Performance 1-3 lens, and was designed on location in the Vallée Blanche with Chamonix local Simon Charrière, the freerider and artist behind the illustrations. Part of the profits from sales of these goggles will be donated to POW (Protect Our Winters).
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Dual Density Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Extended Outrigger : 15 mm extension on each side of the goggle for compatibility with all helmets and an even grip on the face.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- REACTIV Photochromic lens
- Spherical double lens
- Symmetrical adjustment : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Ventilated lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.