- Ski goggle lenses available in ASTRO -
- Acetate lenses Tough and available in 4 categories, acetate lenses are particularly suitable for children's goggles.
- Chromakids photochromic For young skiers, the Chromakids photochromic lens switches from category 2 to 3 to match changing light conditions.
Cat. 3 double or single lens with internal anti-fog coating and with or without flash finish
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 13%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
- Product description -
For those who are enthralled with gliding sensations, you must be equipped to take on the obstacles! The ASTRO offers a wide vision spectrum. Designed for children ages 6 to 10, it fits well directly on your head or helmet...
- Chromakids photochromic
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Articulated Headband Clip : Flexible adaptation for helmet wearers.
- Cylindrical double lens
- Soft Foam : Single density foam