- Ski goggle lenses available in PROTON -
- Polycarbonate Lens (Spectron) Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and of good optical quality, offering protection adapted to winter and outdoor sports.
- Chromakids photochromic For young skiers, the Chromakids photochromic lens switches from category 2 to 3 to match changing light conditions.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 13%). Suitable for use in moderate to full sun, or in all outdoor activities in good conditions. Anti-fog coating.
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 13%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
- Product description -
With more than 3 different shades, PROTON goes for color: now that's what I call pleasure! And pleasure that lasts all day as it can even be fitted with a ChromaKids photochromic lens to adapt to any changes in the light. Its wide field of vision and perfect helmet compatibility will allow 8 to 12-year-olds to ski comfortably, whatever the weather.
- Chromakids photochromic
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Cylindrical double lens
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
- Soft Foam : Single density foam