- Product description -
The BANJO optical glasses, developed for children aged 5 to 7, reflects the Julbo style. It is both classic, with its large rectangular glasses, and sporty, with its sleek temples and bright colours. Solidity is ensured by an acetate frame, which remains flexible despite its light weight, while the two-toned temples brings energy to the model. The double rivets on the end pieces also bring a touch of colour to your face.
- Lens size : 44
- Age : 5 - 7 years
- Base : 4
- Temple length : 120
- Distance : 16
- Lens depth : 34
- Weight : 15 g 15 g 15 g 15 g
- Acetate concept : Flexible, stylish and robust.
- Acetate temples : Comfortable and stylish
- Adjustable non-slip temples : Flexible Grip Tech at the temple ends for better hold during movement.
- Ergonomic bridge : for flatter noses of babies and toddlers
- OBE spring-hinges : Increase the temple opening to put on and remove sunglasses more easily. Stops the sides pressing against the temples
- Rectangular shape : Classic lens shape.
- Spoon-shaped temples with hole : Turned-up temple ends so that children can put them on easily, and punched holes to attach a cord.