- Ski goggle lenses available in PLASMA OTG -
- Polycarbonate Lens (Spectron) Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and of good optical quality, offering protection adapted to winter and outdoor sports.
- Acetate lenses Tough and available in 4 categories, acetate lenses are particularly suitable for children's goggles.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens. Use in moderate to full sun, or in all outdoor activities in good conditions. - Anti-fog coating. - Available with or without flash finish.
Color : 265 / 277
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 13%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
- Product description -
Plasma OTG has all the quality of Plasma goggles but with added features for glasses wearers. Helmet compatible, it's also designed to provide room for glasses temples thanks to its cutaway chassis. The result is real sun protection, a great look and total comfort throughout the day whatever the conditions.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Cylindrical double lens
- OTG (over the glasses) foam : Thermoformed double density foam contour adapting perfectly to prescription glasses.
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
- Polycarbonate or acetate lens
- Soft Foam : Single density foam