- Ski goggle lenses available in SNIPER M -
- Polycarbonate Lens (Spectron) Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and of good optical quality, offering protection adapted to winter and outdoor sports.
Cat. 0 polycarbonate double or single lens. - Night use or very low light conditions in winter. - Use for summer sports such as mountain biking. - Anti-fog coating. - With or without flash finish.
Color : 260 / No
Sun protection : Cat. 0
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 90%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
- Product description -
The Sniper M offers all the excellence of the Sniper L in a version for smaller faces. An unrivalled and uncompromising product for top performance.
- Cosy Soft Foam : Single density foam for comfort and a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Ecran Reactiv photochromique ou polycarbonate : 43002
- Ecran sphérique : 43001
- Removable lens : 42223
- Symmetrical adjustment : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.