- Sunglasses lenses available in AEROLITE SEGMENT -
- REACTIV Photochromic lenses Your Reactiv lenses get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Whatever the weather, Julbo guarantees perfect vision and long-lasting protection for your eyes.
TOTAL PERFORMANCE AT NIGHT AND IN DAYLIGHT
Photochromic lenses (cat. 0 to 3 - visible light transmission rate: 12% - 87%), they get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Lenses adapt to all light conditions, including very low light (nightfall/poor weather). Internal anti-fog coating. Transparent base color with a smoke tint when activated. Ideal for endurance sports.
NTS (Non Temperature Sensitive) technology: the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
Color : 258
Sun protection : Photochromic
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 12% - 87%
Material : TRIVEX
- Product description -
The Segment series combines our lightweight and ergonomic Aerolite frames with the new 0-3 REACTIV Performance lens boasting a very wide photochromic range. Perfect vision both in very low light or looking into the sun, as well as excellent grip, comfort and visible colors. The SEGMENT series frames include all the performance solutions developed by Julbo for runners, cyclists and skiers.
- Lens size : 126
- Age : Adult
- Hinges : Non
- Base : 6
- Temple length : 131
- Distance : 14
- Lens depth : 45
- Weight : 22 g
- 3D Nose Fit : Special nose-pads are adjustable in every direction so that glasses fit every type of nose shape and ensure unbeatable hold in all conditions.
- Air Link Temple system : This elastomer shock absorber insert fitted at the end of the temple makes the glasses lighter and more comfortable
- Front Venting : Natural front venting of air created by the lens shape.
- Full Venting : Highly vented sunglasses structure allowing full circulation of air to prevent fogging.
- Grip Tech temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Panoramic view : Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.