- Sunglasses lenses available in DENSITY Etape du Tour -
- REACTIV Photochromic lenses Your Reactiv lenses get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Whatever the weather, Julbo guarantees perfect vision and long-lasting protection for your eyes.
CLEAR VISION WHATEVER THE CONDITIONS
Old Name: REACTIV Performance 1-3 LA (Zebra Light). Photochromic lenses (cat. 1 to 3 - visible light transmission rate: 17% - 75%), they get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions and therefore adapt to any time of day and to the terrain. Internal anti-fog coating and external oil-repellent coating (prevents marking, makes cleaning easier and facilitates water runoff). Ideal for trail running and mountain biking.
High-speed activation regardless of the temperature (Non Temperature Sensitive Technology) | Light amplifier | Suitable for sports both in the shade and full sunlight | Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity | External oil-repellent coating: prevents marking and facilitates water runoff
Color : YELLOW / GOLD PINK
Sun protection : Photochromic 1 <> 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 17% - 75%
Material : Trivex
- Product description -
With its bold style and technical reliability, the Julbo DENSITY Etape du Tour reinvents the codes of sports performance. This special version, with a REACTIV 1-3 Light Amplifier lens, will be your new exceptional partner every time you outdo yourself! Lightweight, minimalist design, non-slip nosepiece and superb comfort thanks to soft frame inserts that keep the frame in place without snagging your hair. These glasses offer a totally optimal field of vision for a panoramic view in all circumstances.
- Lens Height (mm) : 59
- Bridge Distance (mm) : 15
- Temple Length (mm) : 138
- Base : 5
- Lens Size (mm) : 135
- Age : Adult
- Weight : 20 g
- Comfort Fit with Helmet : Comfort Fit with Helmet
- CustomFIT Temples : The temples are designed for precise adjustment to guarantee perfect and long-lasting grip. No readjustment of grip required for each outing.
- Front Venting : Natural front venting of air created by the lens shape.
- Grip Tech Temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Panoramic View : Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.