- Sunglasses lenses available in EDGE Groupama-FDJ -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
- REACTIV Photochromic lenses Your Reactiv lenses get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Whatever the weather, Julbo guarantees perfect vision and long-lasting protection for your eyes.
VERSATILITY IN EVERYDAY LIFE
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 12%) with colored mirror coating (Color Flash): improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Multipurpose lens suitable for all uses.
Versatile use in sports and everyday life | Large choice of colors and mirror flashes for a colourful design
Color : SMOKE / MULTILAYER RED
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 12%
Material : Polycarbonate
CLEAR VISION WHATEVER THE CONDITIONS
Old Name: REACTIV Performance 1-3 LA (Zebra Light). Photochromic lenses (cat. 1 to 3 - visible light transmission rate: 17% - 75%), they get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions and therefore adapt to any time of day and to the terrain. Internal anti-fog coating and external oil-repellent coating (prevents marking, makes cleaning easier and facilitates water runoff). Ideal for trail running and mountain biking.
High-speed activation regardless of the temperature (Non Temperature Sensitive Technology) | Light amplifier | Suitable for sports both in the shade and full sunlight | Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity | External oil-repellent coating: prevents marking and facilitates water runoff
Color : YELLOW / GOLD PINK
Sun protection : Photochromic 1 <> 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 17% - 75%
Material : Trivex
- Product description -
Designed specifically with biking in mind, the EDGE are as serious about performance as you are. We stacked these sunglasses with high-end features, specifically our exclusive MagneFix technology, which allows for quick and easy lens changes, as well as an adjustable 3D Nosepiece and Grip Tech temple arms for a secure and comfortable fit with a helmet. The extra large lens is frameless for sharp and fast style, with full ventilation and a best-in-class antifog coating for supreme clarity. We have equipped this special version with a REACTIV 1-3 Light Amplifier or SPECTRON 3 lens, and a metallic blue / crystal color, which underlines the spirit of our new partnership with the Groupama-FDJ cycling team.
- Lens Height (mm) : 64
- Bridge Distance (mm) : 15
- Temple Length (mm) : 124
- Base : 5
- Lens Size (mm) : 131
- Age : Adult
- Hinges : Non
- Weight : 25 g 25 g
- 3D Nose Fit : Special nose-pads are adjustable in every direction so that glasses fit every type of nose shape and ensure unbeatable hold in all conditions.
- Anti-fog Coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Comfort Fit with Helmet : Comfort Fit with Helmet
- Full Venting : Highly vented sunglasses structure allowing full circulation of air to prevent fogging.
- Grip Tech Temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Panoramic View : Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.
- MagneFix Interchangeable Lens : Exclusive magnetic technology located on the bridge offers the option of easily replacing the lens with a clear SPECTRON 0 lens or other REACTIV and SPECTRON lenses.
- Minimalist Frame : Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- Flexible Slim Temples : Thin wraparound temples that offer optimal comfort and fit.