- Sunglasses lenses available in SHIELD DHAULAGIRI -
- REACTIV Photochromic lenses Your Reactiv lenses get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Whatever the weather, Julbo guarantees perfect vision and long-lasting protection for your eyes.
FROM ONE EXTREME TO THE OTHER
Old Name: REACTIV High Mountain 2-4 (Cameleon). Photochromic lenses (cat. 2 to 4 - visible light transmission rate: 5% - 20%), they get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions, and polarization eliminates glare on reflective surfaces. Lenses adapt to changes in exposure and glare. Ideal for extreme visual conditions: desert, sailing, high mountains and skiing. Improved reading of relief and maximum protection thanks to polarization. Internal anti-fog coating.
High-speed activation regardless of the temperature (Non Temperature Sensitive Technology) | Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity | External oil-repellent coating: prevents marking and facilitates water runoff | Polarized: eliminates and protects from glare | Brown tint: accentuates relief and constrast | Outstanding protection in the mountains
Color : BROWN
Sun protection : Photochromic 2 <> 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5% - 20%
Material : Trivex
- Product description -
Five men forming a single climbing party for a joint project: to ski one of the last 8000s still to be conquered. For this expedition, Vivian Bruchez, Mathieu Maynadier, Michael Arnold, Léo Slemett and Mathéo Jacquemoud have worked with Julbo on the creation of a unique capsule collection: Dhaulagiri. Julbo has produced a stylish frame for those who climb, run or ride in the mountain to reflect both their spirit of adventure and technical ability. All terrain and all protection, SHIELD DHAULAGIRI will open both your field of vision and your mind to what's possible: REACTIV Photochromic lenses for perfect vision, and non-slip curved temples with Grip Nose so they stay on your head when things get bumpy! Air Flow ventilation and removable soft feel side shields guarantee maximum comfort. The sleek rectangular shape ensures style and bold moves go hand-in-hand.
- Lens Height (mm) : 45
- Bridge Distance (mm) : 17
- Temple Length (mm) : 130
- Base : 6
- Lens Size (mm) : 59
- Age : Adult
- Hinges : Oui
- Weight : 34 g
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame to facilitate air circulation and prevent fogging.
- Cord Attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Grip Tech Temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Removable Spandex Shields : Spandex side protection from sunlight. Spandex is a soft, light and comfortable to wear synthetic fibre. This material is heat, cold and water resistant.