|Instructions for use||Visible light transmission rate
|REACTIV Performance 0-3||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating||8<>85%||
0 to 3
|REACTIV Performance 2-4 (Zebra)||Photochromic (SHR) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||7<>35%||2 to 4|
|REACTIV Performance 1-3 (Zebra Light)||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||17<>75%||
1 to 3
|REACTIV Performance 1-3 (Zebra Light Red)||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||13<>72%||1 to 3|
|REACTIV Nautic 2-3 (Octopus)||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Water repellent / Oil-repellent Coating (external and internal side)||9<>32%||2 to 3|
|REACTIV High Mountain 2-4 (Cameleon)||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Anti-fog Coating||5<>20%||2 to 4|
|REACTIV All Around 2-3||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Anti-fog Coating||9<>20%||2 to 3|
|Spectron 0||Clear Sight||90%||0|
|Spectron 3+||Flash finish||12%||3|
|Spectron 3CF||Color Flash||12%||3|
|Spectron 4||Flash finish + anti-reflective coating||5%||4|
|Spectron 4 Baby||Baby Flash finish||5%||4|
|Polarized 3+||Polarizing + Flaash finish||11%||3|
|Polarized 3CF||Polarizing + Color Flash||11%||3|
|Polar Junior||Polarizing||15 / 17%||3|
|Alti arc 4||Anti-reflective coating||7%||4|
Anti-fog > prevents condensation and garantees maximum longevity.
Anti-reflective > reduces eyestrain and eliminates interference glare.
Brunishing > improuves filtration of visible light
Flash finish > improuves filtration of visible light by producing a mirror effect on the lens.
Water-repellent > makes water slide over the lens and prevents hydrogen bonds forming between water molecules. Visibility is impouved
Oil-repellent coating > prevents finger marks, makes water slide over the lens and cleaning easier.
All Julbo lenses belong to optical class 1 and guarantee protection from UV A, B ans C rays.
(1) SHR technology : Hight-Speed activation or desactivation.
(2) NTS technology : the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
- Ski goggle lenses available in AEROSPACE OTG -
- Photochromic Lens Thanks to REACTIV technology, the lens automatically gets lighter or darker to match changing light conditions. The result: perfect vision, whatever the weather.\n
HIGH CONTRAST ALL DAY LONG
Photochromic lens (cat. 1 to 3 - visible light transmission rate: 17% to 75%), it gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Offers equally effective performance in both poor and clear conditions. Red base tint to accentuate relief. Internal anti-fog coating.
NTS (Non Temperature Sensitive) technology: the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
Sun protection : Photochromic
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 17% - 75%
Material : TRIVEX
Photochromic lens (cat. 2 to 3 - visible light transmission rate: 15% to 30%), it gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. The lens features Glare Control technology: a low-polarization filter that eliminates 50% of glare. It gets rid of blinding dazzle but reflections from sheets of ice remain visible, and the orange tint further accentuates contrast. Reading of the terrain is improved and outstanding visual comfort guaranteed in all weathers, even on whiteout days. Internal anti-fog coating.
NTS (Non Temperature Sensitive) technology: the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.\n
Sun protection : Photochromic
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 15% - 30%
Material : TRIVEX
- Product description -
Farewell to fogging... even for wearers of prescription glasses! Like AEROSPACE, this OTG version also incorporates the SuperFlow System to optimize ventilation and prevent fogging thanks to a lens that pops away from the frame. With this goggle, vision is both wide and accurate, featuring our Minimalist Frame and excellent REACTIV photochromic lenses. User comfort is maximized with thermoformed face foam for easy fitting around the arms of glasses and the strap has an easy-clip buckle to attach the goggles with. Detailing with vision!
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Axis strap system : Pivoting joint on strap for improved helmet compatibility.
- Double adjustment strap : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Dual Density Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Easy Clip : Additional buckle on the back of the strap for improved goggle placement.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Minimalist Frame : Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier's view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- OTG (over the glasses) foam : Thermoformed double density foam contour adapting perfectly to prescription glasses.
- Protective peak : Removable peak providing protection from snow when the lens on the Aerospace goggle is in the open position
- SuperFlow System : Thanks to the SuperFlow System, the lens can be easily pushed forward - even when wearing gloves - for better heat management and prevention of fogging when climbing or after any exertion.
- Ventilated lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.