- Product description -
Our new ALPHA TOKYO Japan Series goggle feature Julbo's Minimalist Frame technology to give a wide and unobstructed field of vision when skiing or snowboarding. The modern design highlights a large cylindrical lens, and perfect integration of a wide helmet compatible strap. Whether you're stoked on powder, riding groomers or catching air in the park, these goggles offer optimal comfort and style. Julbo's SPECTRON lens range is combined superior optical quality and our proprietary anti-fog double lens technology, guaranteeing clear and protected vision.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anti-fog Coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Cosy Soft Foam : Single density foam for comfort and a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Double Adjustment Strap : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Extra-Wide Strap : An extra-wide strap for an assertive style and guaranteed grip.
- Frameless Construction : Slim frame that provides a wide field of vision for a high, unobstructed viewing experience.
- Full Silicone Strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Invisible Strap Insertion : The strap is inserted directly into the frame support for a minimalist design.
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.