- Ski goggle lenses available in ATLAS -
- Polycarbonate Lens (Spectron) Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and of good optical quality, offering protection adapted to winter and outdoor sports.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens. Use in moderate to full sun, or in all outdoor activities in good conditions. - Anti-fog coating. - Available with or without flash finish.
Color : 265 / 281
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 12%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
Color : No / No
Sun protection : No
VLT (visibility light transmission) : No
Material : No
- Product description -
This oversize goggle with frame and XXL field of vision has been designed down to the smallest detail. Available in category three and category two or polarised screens, it offers a perfect reading of the slope, regardless of the weather. On the design side, its vintage style and its frame elegantly accentuating the screen make this a trend-setting design favourite. Good-looking and a star performer!
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Dual Soft Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
- Polycarbonate lens : 41736
- Spherical double lens : 11213
- Symmetrical adjustment : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Ventilated lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.