- Ski goggle lenses available in BANG -
- Polycarbonate Lens (Spectron) Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and of good optical quality, offering protection adapted to winter and outdoor sports.
- Photochromic Lens Thanks to REACTIV technology, the lens automatically gets lighter or darker to match changing light conditions. The result: perfect vision, whatever the weather.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens. Use in moderate to full sun, or in all outdoor activities in good conditions. - Anti-fog coating. - Available with or without flash finish.
Color : 265 / 277
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 12%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens. Use in total sunlight and conditions with strong glare. - Anti-fog coating. - Available with or without flash finish.
Color : 256 / No
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
FROM DAWN TO DUSK
Cat. 1 to 3 photochromic lens offering equally effective performance in both poor and clear conditions. Yellow tint to accentuate light receptivity.
Photochromic: the lens gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Protection category 1 to 3. High-speed activation regardless of the temperature (NTS technology). - > Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity. -> External oil-repellent coating: prevents marking and facilitates water runoff.
Color : 263 / 279
Sun protection : Photochromic
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 17% <> 75%
Material : NXT
- Product description -
This goggle is also cool enough to adapt to all types of face shape and helmet: cylindrical lens, double loop for symmetrical adjustment, Overstrap system and full silicone strap for unbeatable hold. The wide field of vision and excellent comfort make it the ideal companion for big days out. And Bang blends seamlessly with everyone thanks to 2 different models. Available in a racing version with interchangeable lenses.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Cylindrical double lens : 11214
- Dual Soft Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
- Polycarbonate lens : 41736
- Symmetrical adjustment : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Ventilated lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.