- Product description -
The Trek’s mission is simple: to achieve optimum performance while moving fast in extreme environments by providing highly technical, yet lightweight eyewear. For those committed to the outdoors via mountaineering, climbing and trail running, the Trek is the perfect-combination of technical mountaineering principles and lightweight performance ergonomics. Detachable shields block lateral rays from intense glare as well as offer superior ventilation when necessary. Julbo’s Flex Nose design and 360° adjustable temples provide optimum hold. It’s available with either the Cameleon or Zebra lens for optimal visibility and protection against intense sunlight from desert to glacier conditions. Purely Julbo.
- Lens depth : 45
- Distance : 12
- Temple length : 115
- Base : 8
- Hinges : Oui
- Size : 69
- Age : No
- Masse nette en g :
- 360° adjustable temples : The ends of the temples can be moved in all directions. Under a helmet, over a hat or on the head, the frames are held in place.
- Asian Fit : Frame ergonomics adapted to Asian facial shapes.
- Flex Nose : 326
- Front Venting : Natural front venting of air created by the lens shape.
- Full Venting : Highly vented sunglasses structure allowing full circulation of air to prevent fogging.
- Removable side shields : Side protection from sunlight.
- Supplied with an adjustable cord : Hold and security. The cord length can be changed with the adjustment loop.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.