- Ski goggle lenses available in EQUINOX -
- Polycarbonate Lens (Spectron) Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and of good optical quality, offering protection adapted to winter and outdoor sports.
- Polarized goggles lens Polarized technology eliminates glare on the surface of the snow thanks to a polarizing filter, ensuring optimal reading of the terrain.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens. Use in moderate to full sun, or in all outdoor activities in good conditions. - Anti-fog coating. - Available with or without flash finish.
Color : No / No
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : No
Material : No
- Product description -
Equinox announces the colour of pleasure! A meticulously detailed goggle with a cat's eye design to delight active women riders. A super-wide field of vision thanks to a ventilated and spherical lens, perfect comfort with dual soft foam and a silicone strap, it also comes with a polarized lens to see the mountains like never before.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Dual Soft Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Polycarbonate lens : 41736
- Spherical double lens : 11213
- Symmetrical adjustment : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Ventilated lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.