- Ski goggle lenses available in ELARA -
- Photochromic Lens Thanks to REACTIV technology, the lens automatically gets lighter or darker to match changing light conditions. The result: perfect vision, whatever the weather.
CLEAR VISION IN ALL CONDITIONS
Cat. 1 to 3 photochromic lens offering equally effective performance in both poor and clear conditions. Red tint to accentuate relief.
> Photochromic: the lens gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions (cat. 1 to 3) regardless of the temperature, thanks to NTS (Non Temperature Sensitive) technology. - > Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity. -> External oil-repellent coating: prevents marking and facilitates water runoff. -> Red tint: accentuates contrast for better reading of the terrain. -> Available in RX Trem (prescription sunglasses program).
Sun protection : Photochromic
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 13% - 72%
Material : NXT
- Product description -
With Elara, Julbo has created a goggle for women who want the best of technology but also like to maximise their style both on and off the slopes. Great-looking with dedicated metal parts and a cat's eye design, it won't let you down when it comes to top-quality performance. Fitted with a spherical and ventilated lens, and available with 5 Reactiv lenses, it offers a wide field of vision and the prospect of superbly comfortable days on all types of terrain.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Dual Soft Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Extended Outrigger : 15 mm extension on each side of the goggle for compatibility with all helmets and an even grip on the face.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Reactiv Photochromic lens : Sphrical Double Lens
- Spherical double lens
- Symmetrical adjustment : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Ventilated lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.