- Ski goggle lenses available in BANG NEXT -
- Photochromic Lens Thanks to REACTIV technology, the lens automatically gets lighter or darker to match changing light conditions. The result: perfect vision, whatever the weather.
Excellent visual comfort.
Cat. 2 to 3 photochromic lens with Glare Control filter: exceptional visual comfort in all weathers, including whiteout days.
-> Photochromic (cat. 2 to 3). -> Glare Control filter for better reading of the terrain. -> Orange tint to increase contrast.
Color : 267 / 281
Sun protection : Glare Control
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 15% <> 30%
Material : NXT
- Product description -
Julbo has now made photochromic technology accessible to all! With its ergonomic XL frame, the new Bangnext goggle is a perfect fit for all size faces. And its large cylindrical ventilated high-definition screen means everyone can enjoy Julbo technology, with a clean and striking look that's sure to turn heads!
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Cylindrical double lens
- Dual Soft Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
- Reactiv Photochromic lens : Sphrical Double Lens
- Symmetrical adjustment : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Ventilated lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.