- Ski goggle lenses available in SKYDOME -
- Photochromic Lens (Reactiv) Thanks to REACTIV technology, the lens automatically gets lighter or darker to match changing light conditions. The result: perfect vision, whatever the weather.\n
- Photochromic Lens Thanks to REACTIV technology, the lens automatically gets lighter or darker to match changing light conditions. The result: perfect vision, whatever the weather.\n
Old Name: REACTIV All Around 2-3 (Snow Tiger). Photochromic lens (cat. 2 to 3 - visible light transmission rate: 15% to 30%), it gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. The lens features Glare Control technology: a low-polarization filter that eliminates 50% of glare. It gets rid of blinding dazzle but reflections from sheets of ice remain visible, and the orange tint further accentuates contrast. Reading of the terrain is improved and outstanding visual comfort guaranteed in all weathers, even on whiteout days. Internal anti-fog coating.
> NTS (Non Temperature Sensitive) technology: the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.\n> Anti-glare\n> Improved contrast\n> Reading of ice patches\n> Screen compatible (Smartphone, etc.)
Color : VERMILION / Red Flash
Sun protection : Photochromic 2 <> 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 15% - 30%
Material : Trivex
FROM ONE EXTREME TO THE OTHER
Photochromic lens (cat. 0 to 4 - visible light transmission rate: 7% - 80%). Julbo pushes the limits of Photochromic Technology with the largest photochromic range on the market. Perfect reading of relief with the High Contrast Technology. Translucent base for dark conditions. Tint that adapts to changing weather conditions. Outstanding Category 4 sun and glare protection. Attractive mirroring with no impact on light transmission. Suited to extreme conditions: from darkness or whiteout days to exposed peaks.
Suited to extreme conditions: from darkness or whiteout days to exposed peaks | Perfect reading of relief
Color : LIGHT / Red Flash
Sun protection : Photochromic 0 <> 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5% - 80%
Material : Trivex
HIGH CONTRAST ALL DAY LONG
Old Name: REACTIV Performance 1-3 HC (Zebra Light Red). Photochromic lens (cat. 1 to 3 - visible light transmission rate: 17% to 75%), it gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Offers equally effective performance in both poor and clear conditions. Red base tint to accentuate relief. Internal anti-fog coating.
> Photochromic: the lens gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions (cat. 1 to 3) regardless of the temperature.\n> NTS: Non Temperature Sensitive. Temperature does not affect the speed or intensity of photochromic properties.\n> Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity.\n> Red tint: accentuates contrast for better reading of the terrain.\n> Adapted to demanding terrain\n> All conditions, all season long
Sun protection : Photochromic 1 <> 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 17% - 75%
Material : Trivex
Old Name: REACTIV High Mountain 2-4 (Cameleon). Photochromic lens (cat. 2 to 4 - visible light transmission rate: 5% - 20%), it gets darker or lighter depending on ambient light levels. The lens is also polarized to improve field of vision and eliminate reflective glare. Internal anti-fog coating. Ideal for extreme situations (north face to south face) or high level of sun protection for the eyes.
> Cat. 2 to 4 photochromic lens.\n> NTS: Non Temperature Sensitive: reaction times are not temperature-dependent.\n> Polarized: eliminates glare. \n> Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity.\n> Brown tint: accentuates relief.
Color : BROWN / Blue flash
Sun protection : Photochromic 2 <> 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5% - 20%
Material : Trivex
- Product description -
Its oversize panoramic lens offers maximum angle of vision. Frameless construction eliminates obstacles in the line of sight. SKYDOME expands vision for the ultimate in backcountry freeride! With its flexible construction and featherweight spec (135 g), it fits the face perfectly for superb comfort. Its Reactiv photochromic lens immediately adapts to the prevailing light for the best possible vision in every weather. Eye-catching SKYDOME means total freedom for riders.
- Lens Height (mm) : 99
- Lens Size (mm) : 185
- Age : Adult
- Weight : 135 g 135 g 135 g 135 g 135 g
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anti-fog Coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Double Adjustment Strap : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Dual Density Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Frameless Construction : Slim frame that provides a wide field of vision for a high, unobstructed viewing experience.
- Full Silicone Strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Invisible Strap Insertion : The strap is inserted directly into the frame support for a minimalist design.
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.