- Ski goggle lenses available in SNIPER EVO L -
- Photochromic Lens Thanks to REACTIV technology, the lens automatically gets lighter or darker to match changing light conditions. The result: perfect vision, whatever the weather.
HIGH CONTRAST ALL DAY LONG
Old Name: REACTIV Performance 1-3 HC (Zebra Light Red). Photochromic lens (cat. 1 to 3 - visible light transmission rate: 17% to 75%), it gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Offers equally effective performance in both poor and clear conditions. Red base tint to accentuate relief. Internal anti-fog coating.
> Photochromic: the lens gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions (cat. 1 to 3) regardless of the temperature.\n> NTS: Non Temperature Sensitive. Temperature does not affect the speed or intensity of photochromic properties.\n> Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity.\n> Red tint: accentuates contrast for better reading of the terrain.\n> Adapted to demanding terrain\n> All conditions, all season long
Sun protection : Photochromic 1 <> 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 17% - 75%
Material : Trivex
- Product description -
The Nordic visor goggles SNIPER EVO L are designed for wider faces. Created from the ground up, they're perfect for the most demanding Nordic skiers and biathletes, whatever the weather conditions. A removable spherical lens offers great face coverage and guarantees optimal horizontal and vertical field of vision. For more comfort, the visor can also be flipped up. Developed from the iconic SNIPER model, SNIPER EVO offers a new attachment system for more effective lens grip. It can be fitted with either a REACTIV photochromic lens or polycarbonate SPECTRON lens. The new range of lens tints is complemented by a variety of strap colors for a classic or more colorful look.
- Lens Height (mm) : 75
- Lens Size (mm) : 165
- Age :
- Weight : 95 g 90 g
- Cosy Soft Foam : Single density foam for comfort and a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Double Adjustment Strap : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Flip-up Lens : Flip-up Lens
- Removable Lens