|Instructions for use||Visible light transmission rate
|REACTIV Performance 0-3||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating||8<>85%||
0 to 3
|REACTIV Performance 2-4 (Zebra)||Photochromic (SHR) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||7<>35%||2 to 4|
|REACTIV Performance 1-3 (Zebra Light)||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||17<>75%||
1 to 3
|REACTIV Performance 1-3 (Zebra Light Red)||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||13<>72%||1 to 3|
|REACTIV Nautic 2-3 (Octopus)||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Water repellent / Oil-repellent Coating (external and internal side)||9<>32%||2 to 3|
|REACTIV High Mountain 2-4 (Cameleon)||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Anti-fog Coating||5<>20%||2 to 4|
|REACTIV All Around 2-3||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Anti-fog Coating||9<>20%||2 to 3|
|Spectron 0||Clear Sight||90%||0|
|Spectron 3+||Flash finish||12%||3|
|Spectron 3CF||Color Flash||12%||3|
|Spectron 4||Flash finish + anti-reflective coating||5%||4|
|Spectron 4 Baby||Baby Flash finish||5%||4|
|Polarized 3+||Polarizing + Flaash finish||11%||3|
|Polarized 3CF||Polarizing + Color Flash||11%||3|
|Polar Junior||Polarizing||15 / 17%||3|
|Alti arc 4||Anti-reflective coating||7%||4|
Anti-fog > prevents condensation and garantees maximum longevity.
Anti-reflective > reduces eyestrain and eliminates interference glare.
Brunishing > improuves filtration of visible light
Flash finish > improuves filtration of visible light by producing a mirror effect on the lens.
Water-repellent > makes water slide over the lens and prevents hydrogen bonds forming between water molecules. Visibility is impouved
Oil-repellent coating > prevents finger marks, makes water slide over the lens and cleaning easier.
All Julbo lenses belong to optical class 1 and guarantee protection from UV A, B ans C rays.
(1) SHR technology : Hight-Speed activation or desactivation.
(2) NTS technology : the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
- Ski goggle lenses available in SPACELAB -
- Polycarbonate Lens (Spectron) Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and of good optical quality, offering protection adapted to winter and outdoor sports.
Cat. 2 polycarbonate single or double lens (visible light transmission rate: 25%) for use in mid-range light conditions and/or whiteout days. Anti-fog coating.
Sun protection : Cat. 2
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 25%
Material : Polycarbonate
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 13%). Suitable for use in moderate to full sun, or in all outdoor activities in good conditions. Anti-fog coating.
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 13%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
The SPACELAB is the cousin of our popular SKYDOME goggle and also offers an unobstructed field of vision and premium comfort, combined with our Spectron lens range of superior optical quality and proprietary anti-fog double lens technology. For skiers and snowboarders looking for superb visual comfort and a modern, striking style, the SPACELAB features our most advanced Frameless construction on the market. Designed to fit perfectly with a helmet, it will suit both downhill skiers and freeriders looking for goggles with unlimited performance.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anti-fog Coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Double Adjustment Strap : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Dual Density Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Frameless Construction : Frameless Construction
- Full Silicone Strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
- Spherical Double Lens