- Ski goggle lenses available in STARWIND -
- Photochromic Lens Thanks to REACTIV technology, the lens automatically gets lighter or darker to match changing light conditions. The result: perfect vision, whatever the weather.\n
- Photochromic Lens (Reactiv) Thanks to REACTIV technology, the lens automatically gets lighter or darker to match changing light conditions. The result: perfect vision, whatever the weather.\n
Old Name: REACTIV High Mountain 2-4 (Cameleon). Photochromic lens (cat. 2 to 4 - visible light transmission rate: 5% - 20%), it gets darker or lighter depending on ambient light levels. The lens is also polarized to improve field of vision and eliminate reflective glare. Internal anti-fog coating. Ideal for extreme situations (north face to south face) or high level of sun protection for the eyes.
> Cat. 2 to 4 photochromic lens.\n> NTS: Non Temperature Sensitive: reaction times are not temperature-dependent.\n> Polarized: eliminates glare. \n> Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity.\n> Brown tint: accentuates relief.
Color : BROWN / Silver flash
Sun protection : Photochromic 2 <> 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5% - 20%
Material : Trivex
HIGH CONTRAST ALL DAY LONG
Old Name: REACTIV Performance 1-3 HC (Zebra Light Red). Photochromic lens (cat. 1 to 3 - visible light transmission rate: 17% to 75%), it gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Offers equally effective performance in both poor and clear conditions. Red base tint to accentuate relief. Internal anti-fog coating.
> Photochromic: the lens gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions (cat. 1 to 3) regardless of the temperature.\n> NTS: Non Temperature Sensitive. Temperature does not affect the speed or intensity of photochromic properties.\n> Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity.\n> Red tint: accentuates contrast for better reading of the terrain.\n> Adapted to demanding terrain\n> All conditions, all season long
Color : RED / Pink Flash
Sun protection : Photochromic 1 <> 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 17% - 75%
Material : Trivex
Old Name: REACTIV All Around 2-3 (Snow Tiger). Photochromic lens (cat. 2 to 3 - visible light transmission rate: 15% to 30%), it gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. The lens features Glare Control technology: a low-polarization filter that eliminates 50% of glare. It gets rid of blinding dazzle but reflections from sheets of ice remain visible, and the orange tint further accentuates contrast. Reading of the terrain is improved and outstanding visual comfort guaranteed in all weathers, even on whiteout days. Internal anti-fog coating.
> NTS (Non Temperature Sensitive) technology: the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.\n> Anti-glare\n> Improved contrast\n> Reading of ice patches\n> Screen compatible (Smartphone, etc.)
Color : VERMILION / Red Flash
Sun protection : Photochromic 2 <> 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 15% - 30%
Material : Trivex
- Product description -
Designed for expert and demanding men and women riders, the new STARWIND is the ideal goggle for small to medium faces. Compact and offering top performance, it incorporates the best of Julbo technologies such as our Minimalist Frame and its XXL field of vision, the SuperFlow System with its superb ventilation as well as all our photochromic lenses. This premium goggle is produced in highly sophisticated finishes to please skiers with demanding standards when it comes to both technique and style.
- Lens Height (mm) : 0
- Lens Size (mm) : 0
- Age :
- Weight : 120 g 120 g 120 g
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anti-fog Coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Axis Strap System : Pivoting joint on strap for improved helmet compatibility.
- Double Adjustment Strap : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Dual Density Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full Silicone Strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Minimalist Frame : Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier's view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- SuperFlow System : Thanks to the SuperFlow System, the lens can be easily pushed forward - even when wearing gloves - for better heat management and prevention of fogging when climbing or after any exertion.
- Ventilated Lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.