- Ski goggle lenses available in TITAN OTG -
- Photochromic Lens Thanks to REACTIV technology, the lens automatically gets lighter or darker to match changing light conditions. The result: perfect vision, whatever the weather.
HIGH CONTRAST ALL DAY LONG
Photochromic lens (cat. 1 to 3 - visible light transmission rate: 17% to 75%), it gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Offers equally effective performance in both poor and clear conditions. Red base tint to accentuate relief. Internal anti-fog coating.
NTS (Non Temperature Sensitive) technology: the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
Sun protection : Photochromic
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 17% - 75%
Material : NXT
- Product description -
Glasses wearers in search of extreme comfort will love the TITAN OTG! Its XXL frame, maximised field of vision and REACTIV photochromic technology make it the ideal companion for long days out on the slopes. With its fluid design suited both to wearing goggles and a helmet, the TITAN OTG will be the weapon of choice for the most demanding skiers.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Dual Density Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Easy Clip : Additional buckle on the back of the strap for improved goggle placement.
- Extended Outrigger : 15 mm extension on each side of the goggle for compatibility with all helmets and an even grip on the face.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- OTG (over the glasses) foam : Thermoformed double density foam contour adapting perfectly to prescription glasses.
- REACTIV Photochromic lens
- Spherical double lens
- Symmetrical adjustment : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Ventilated lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.