THE PEAK LT
- Product description -
THE PEAK LT ski and mountaineering helmet will amaze you with its versatility. Thanks to dual ski and mountaineering certification, it offers optimal protection on all terrains. Julbo pushes the limits of lightness with this model, which weighs only 360 grams in the winter version and 320 grams in the summer one. Comfort is also on the cards with a double in-mold construction, light straps and 3 sizes available. Multiple ventilation holes and headlamp loops make it particularly suitable for practicing your sport in the high mountains. It's the must-have model for reaching new technical heights, both in summer and winter.
- Adjustable Fit : A fit that can be accurately adjusted.
- Air flow : All our helmets are ventilated with strategically placed vents and a special mesh to wick away perspiration.
- Elastic Strap Attachment : Fastening at the back of the helmet to attach the goggle strap and hold it in place.
- Headlamp Attachment : Front clips for a headlamp
- In-mold Shell : Ultra-light EPS injection-molded shell covered with a layer of polycarbonate (0.3 mm thick). The EPS shell absorbs and distributes impact, while the polycarbonate cover protects the EPS and provides scratch resistance.Standard: EN1077.
- Ski/Mountaineering Dual Certification : Helmet combining EN1077 Skiing and EN12492 Mountaineering standards.
- Xtra-lite Summer Inner Lining : Minimalist removable ultra-vented lining inside the helmet for comfort and lightness in summer use.
- Xtra-lite Winter Inner Lining : Removable inner lining on the inside of the helmet for warmth and comfort. Its light structure allows good ventilation.