Go to top
- Ski goggle lenses available in JUPITER OTG -
- Product description -
The XL frame, designed for larger faces, adapted for prescription lens wearers! Good ventilation and a specific foam adapted to any kind of temples: let's enjoy gliding with a wide vision angle.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Cosy Soft Foam : Single density foam for comfort and a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Easy Clip : Additional buckle on the back of the strap for improved goggle placement.
- Extended Outrigger : 15 mm extension on each side of the goggle for compatibility with all helmets and an even grip on the face.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- OTG (over the glasses) foam : Thermoformed double density foam contour adapting perfectly to prescription glasses.
- Polycarbonate lens : 41736
- Spherical double lens : 11213
- Symmetrical adjustment : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Ventilated lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.
Write Your Own Review