- Sunglasses lenses available in SHERPA -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 12%) with flash finish. Suitable for use in moderate to full sun, or in all outdoor activities in good conditions. Anti-fog coating.
> Versatile use in sports and everyday life\n> Large choice of colors and mirror flashes for a colourful design
Color : BROWN / Silver flash
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 12%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
The Sherpa is a lightweight, classic mountaineering glass. Its curved, wrapping temples are shaped and cut for better grip while moving quickly in the mountains.
- Lens Height (mm) : 45
- Bridge Distance (mm) : 19
- Temple Length (mm) : 110
- Base : 6
- Lens Size (mm) : 54
- Age :
- Hinges : Non
- Weight : 0 g
- 360° Adjustable Temples : The ends of the temples can be moved in all directions. Under a helmet, over a hat or on the head, the frames are held in place.
- Removable Side Shields : Side protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.