- Sunglasses lenses available in SHERPA -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens with flash finish. Multipurpose lens suitable for all uses. Flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. Smoked tint.
Color : 257 / 277
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 12%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
- Product description -
The Sherpa is a lightweight, classic mountaineering glass. Its curved, wrapping temples are shaped and cut for better grip while moving quickly in the mountains.
- Lens depth : 45
- Distance : 19
- Temple length : 110
- Base : 6
- Hinges : Non
- Size : 54
- 360° adjustable temples : The ends of the temples can be moved in all directions. Under a helmet, over a hat or on the head, the frames are held in place.
- Removable side shields : Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.