- Ski goggle lenses available in SNIPER M -
- Polycarbonate Lens (Spectron) Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and of good optical quality, offering protection adapted to winter and outdoor sports.
- Photochromic Lens Thanks to REACTIV technology, the lens automatically gets lighter or darker to match changing light conditions. The result: perfect vision, whatever the weather.
Cat. 2 single or double polycarbonate lens for use in mid-range light conditions / whiteout days. - Anti-fog coating. - Available with or without flash finish.
Color : No / No
Sun protection : Cat. 2
VLT (visibility light transmission) : No
Material : POLYCARBONATE
FROM SHADE TO LIGHT
Cat. 2 to 4 wide-range, multipurpose photochromic lens for super-fast adaptation to changing light conditions.
> Wide photochromic range (cat.2 to 4). > Fast activation speed: changes from category 2 to 4 in 22 seconds. > SHR (Super High Reactive): the lens is even more reactive and gets lighter faster. > Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity. > External oil-repellent coating: prevents marking. > Gold/brown tint: excellent light receptivity and protection. Suitable for prescription lenses: available in RX Trem version.
Color : 263 / 284
Sun protection : Photochromic
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 7% <> 35%
Material : NXT
- Product description -
The Sniper M offers all the excellence of the Sniper L in a version for smaller faces. An unrivalled and uncompromising product for top performance.
- Cosy Soft Foam : Single density foam for comfort and a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- REACTIV Photochromic or polycarbonate lens
- Removable lens
- Spherical lens
- Symmetrical adjustment : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.