- Ski goggle lenses available in STARWIND -
- Photochromic Lens Thanks to REACTIV technology, the lens automatically gets lighter or darker to match changing light conditions. The result: perfect vision, whatever the weather.
FROM SHADE TO LIGHT
Cat. 2 to 4 wide-range, multipurpose photochromic lens for super-fast adaptation to changing light conditions.
> Wide photochromic range (cat.2 to 4). > Fast activation speed: changes from category 2 to 4 in 22 seconds. > SHR (Super High Reactive): the lens is even more reactive and gets lighter faster. > Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity. > External oil-repellent coating: prevents marking. > Gold/brown tint: excellent light receptivity and protection. Suitable for prescription lenses: available in RX Trem version.
Color : 263 / 284
Sun protection : Photochromic
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 7% <> 35%
Material : NXT
Excellent visual comfort.
Cat. 2 to 3 photochromic lens with Glare Control filter: exceptional visual comfort in all weathers, including whiteout days.
-> Photochromic (cat. 2 to 3). -> Glare Control filter for better reading of the terrain. -> Orange tint to increase contrast.
Color : 268 / 288
Sun protection : Glare Control
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 15% <> 30%
Material : NXT
- Product description -
Designed for expert and demanding men and women riders, the new Starwind is the ideal goggle for small to medium faces. Compact and offering top performance, it incorporates the best of Julbo technologies such as our Minimalist Frame and its XXL field of vision, the SuperFlow System with its superb ventilation as well as all our photochromic lenses. This premium goggle is produced in highly sophisticated finishes to please skiers with demanding standards when it comes to both technique and style.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Axis strap system : Pivoting joint on strap for improved helmet compatibility.
- Dual Soft Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Minimalist Frame : Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier's view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- Reactiv Photochromic lens : Sphrical Double Lens
- Spherical double lens : 11213
- SuperFlow System : Thanks to the SuperFlow System, the lens can be easily pushed forward - even when wearing gloves - for better heat management and prevention of fogging when climbing or after any exertion.
- Superflow System Patent : This product incorporates ventilation technology covered by *European* patent application (*EP3344204*) and ventilation technology patented and licensed from ESS, U.S. Patent No 6,718,561.
- Symmetrical adjustment : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Ventilated lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.