- Sunglasses lenses available in AEROSPEED SEGMENT -
- REACTIV Photochromic lenses Your Reactiv lenses get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Whatever the weather, Julbo guarantees perfect vision and long-lasting protection for your eyes.
TOTAL PERFORMANCE AT NIGHT AND IN DAYLIGHT
Photochromic lenses (cat. 0 to 3 - visible light transmission rate: 12% - 87%), they get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Lenses adapt to all light conditions, including very low light (nightfall/poor weather). Internal anti-fog coating and external oil-repellent coating (prevents marking, makes cleaning easier and facilitates water runoff). Transparent base color with a smoke tint when activated. Ideal for endurance sports.
NTS (Non Temperature Sensitive) technology: the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
Sun protection : Photochromic
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 12% - 87%
Material : TRIVEX
- Product description -
The Segment series combines our lightweight and ergonomic Aerospeed frames with the new 0-3 REACTIV Performance lens boasting a very wide photochromic range. Perfect vision both in very low light or looking into the sun, as well as excellent grip, comfort and visible colors. The SEGMENT series frames include all the performance solutions developed by Julbo for runners, cyclists and skiers.
- Lens depth : 52
- Distance : 14
- Temple length : 131
- Base : 6
- Hinges : Non
- Lens size : 0
- Age : Adult
- Masse nette en g : 26 g
- 3D Nose Fit : Special nose-pads are adjustable in every direction so that glasses fit every type of nose shape and ensure unbeatable hold in all conditions.
- Air Link Temple system : This elastomer shock absorber insert fitted at the end of the temple makes the glasses lighter and more comfortable
- Full Venting : Highly vented sunglasses structure allowing full circulation of air to prevent fogging.
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Panoramic view : Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.