- Sunglasses lenses available in ARISE NAUTIC -
- Polarized lenses Polarized technology eliminates glare on the surface of the snow thanks to a polarizing filter, ensuring optimal reading of the terrain.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 11%) with polarization and flash finish. Suitable for all types of sea or mountain sport, blocking glare on the surface of snow and water.
> Glare protection\n> A clear view on the water or in the mountains
Color : G15
Sun protection : Polarizing cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 11%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
Developed to tackle every type of terrain, Arise naturally comes in a sailing version. Adjustable temples provide maximum grip, and the wraparound, curved shape offers perfect coverage for the eyes. Thanks to a wide field of vision and total protection, combined with REACTIV lenses that adapt to all conditions at sea, Arise Nautic is the ideal frame for sailing and everyday activities. Supplied with a floating cord.
- Lens Height (mm) : 44
- Bridge Distance (mm) : 18
- Temple Length (mm) : 135
- Base : 8
- Lens Size (mm) : 62
- Age :
- Hinges : Non
- Weight : 29 g
- CustomFIT Temples : The temples are designed for precise adjustment to guarantee perfect and long-lasting grip. No readjustment of grip required for each outing.
- Grip Tech Temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Panoramic View : Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.
- Side venting : Side venting of air and humidity created by the lens shape.
- Wraparound Wide Shape : Wraparound profile combining protection and good vision.
This model comes with a floating cord (H42B011).