|Instructions for use||Visible light transmission rate
|REACTIV Performance 0-3||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating||8<>85%||
0 to 3
|REACTIV Performance 2-4 (Zebra)||Photochromic (SHR) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||7<>35%||2 to 4|
|REACTIV Performance 1-3 (Zebra Light)||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||17<>75%||
1 to 3
|REACTIV Performance 1-3 (Zebra Light Red)||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||13<>72%||1 to 3|
|REACTIV Nautic 2-3 (Octopus)||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Water repellent / Oil-repellent Coating (external and internal side)||9<>32%||2 to 3|
|REACTIV High Mountain 2-4 (Cameleon)||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Anti-fog Coating||5<>20%||2 to 4|
|REACTIV All Around 2-3||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Anti-fog Coating||9<>20%||2 to 3|
|Spectron 0||Clear Sight||90%||0|
|Spectron 3+||Flash finish||12%||3|
|Spectron 3CF||Color Flash||12%||3|
|Spectron 4||Flash finish + anti-reflective coating||5%||4|
|Spectron 4 Baby||Baby Flash finish||5%||4|
|Polarized 3+||Polarizing + Flaash finish||11%||3|
|Polarized 3CF||Polarizing + Color Flash||11%||3|
|Polar Junior||Polarizing||15 / 17%||3|
|Alti arc 4||Anti-reflective coating||7%||4|
Anti-fog > prevents condensation and garantees maximum longevity.
Anti-reflective > reduces eyestrain and eliminates interference glare.
Brunishing > improuves filtration of visible light
Flash finish > improuves filtration of visible light by producing a mirror effect on the lens.
Water-repellent > makes water slide over the lens and prevents hydrogen bonds forming between water molecules. Visibility is impouved
Oil-repellent coating > prevents finger marks, makes water slide over the lens and cleaning easier.
All Julbo lenses belong to optical class 1 and guarantee protection from UV A, B ans C rays.
(1) SHR technology : Hight-Speed activation or desactivation.
(2) NTS technology : the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
- Sunglasses lenses available in ARISE NAUTIC -
- Polarized lenses Polarized technology eliminates glare on the surface of the snow thanks to a polarizing filter, ensuring optimal reading of the terrain.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 11%) with polarization and flash finish. Suitable for all types of sea or mountain sport, blocking glare on the surface of snow and water.
Color : 261
Sun protection : Polarizing
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 11%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
Developed to tackle every type of terrain, Arise naturally comes in a sailing version. Adjustable temples provide maximum grip, and the wraparound, curved shape offers perfect coverage for the eyes. Thanks to a wide field of vision and total protection, combined with REACTIV lenses that adapt to all conditions at sea, Arise Nautic is the ideal frame for sailing and everyday activities. Supplied with a floating cord.
- Lens size (mm) : 62
- Age :
- Hinges : Non
- Base : 8
- Temple length (mm) : 135
- Distance (mm) : 23
- Lens depth (mm) : 44
- Weight : 29 g
- CustomFIT Temples : The temples are designed for precise adjustment to guarantee perfect and long-lasting grip. No readjustment of grip required for each outing.
- Grip Tech Temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Panoramic View : Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.
- Side venting : Side venting of air and humidity created by the lens shape.
- Wraparound Wide Shape : Wraparound profile combining protection and good vision.
This model comes with a floating cord (H42B011).