- Sunglasses lenses available in CAMINO -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 5%) with an anti-reflective coating: improves visual comfort by eliminating stray reflections. And a flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. Recommended for sports exposed to conditions with strong glare.
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
Letting your footsteps and eyes lead you, whether it's walking to Compostela, taking the legendary Stevenson Trail or trekking around Mont Blanc... Long-distance trails offer freedom and slow pleasures, with the focus firmly on discovery and observation. Julbo has invented an essential, light and functional piece of kit for trekkers. With ultra-wide coverage, Camino offers faultless protection so you can go all the way.
- Lens depth : 43
- Distance : 15
- Temple length : 135
- Base : 6
- Hinges : Oui
- Lens size : 58
- Age : Adult
- Masse nette en g : 25 g 25 g
- Cord attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Removable side shields : Side protection from sunlight.
- Supplied with an adjustable cord : Hold and security. The cord length can be changed with the adjustment loop.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.