|Instructions for use||Visible light transmission rate
|REACTIV Performance 0-3||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating||8<>85%||
0 to 3
|REACTIV Performance 2-4 (Zebra)||Photochromic (SHR) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||7<>35%||2 to 4|
|REACTIV Performance 1-3 (Zebra Light)||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||17<>75%||
1 to 3
|REACTIV Performance 1-3 (Zebra Light Red)||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||13<>72%||1 to 3|
|REACTIV Nautic 2-3 (Octopus)||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Water repellent / Oil-repellent Coating (external and internal side)||9<>32%||2 to 3|
|REACTIV High Mountain 2-4 (Cameleon)||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Anti-fog Coating||5<>20%||2 to 4|
|REACTIV All Around 2-3||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Anti-fog Coating||9<>20%||2 to 3|
|Spectron 0||Clear Sight||90%||0|
|Spectron 3+||Flash finish||12%||3|
|Spectron 3CF||Color Flash||12%||3|
|Spectron 4||Flash finish + anti-reflective coating||5%||4|
|Spectron 4 Baby||Baby Flash finish||5%||4|
|Polarized 3+||Polarizing + Flaash finish||11%||3|
|Polarized 3CF||Polarizing + Color Flash||11%||3|
|Polar Junior||Polarizing||15 / 17%||3|
|Alti arc 4||Anti-reflective coating||7%||4|
Anti-fog > prevents condensation and garantees maximum longevity.
Anti-reflective > reduces eyestrain and eliminates interference glare.
Brunishing > improuves filtration of visible light
Flash finish > improuves filtration of visible light by producing a mirror effect on the lens.
Water-repellent > makes water slide over the lens and prevents hydrogen bonds forming between water molecules. Visibility is impouved
Oil-repellent coating > prevents finger marks, makes water slide over the lens and cleaning easier.
All Julbo lenses belong to optical class 1 and guarantee protection from UV A, B ans C rays.
(1) SHR technology : Hight-Speed activation or desactivation.
(2) NTS technology : the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
- Sunglasses lenses available in COVER -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 5%) with flash finish that improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens to protect the delicate eyes of babies.
Color : 260 / 277
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
Designed for hiking, cycling and mountain adventures, COVER combines ergonomics adapted to children's faces, maximum coverage thanks to protective side shields, and a look inspired by the pros. All-conquering sunglasses to follow in the footsteps of grown-ups.
- Lens size : 49
- Age : 4 - 8 years
- Hinges : Non
- Base : 6
- Temple length : 115
- Distance : 13
- Lens depth : 35
- Weight : 18 g 18 g 18 g 18 g
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Removable side shields : Side protection from sunlight.
- Wraparound wide shape : Wraparound profile combining protection and good vision.