- Sunglasses lenses available in LOOPING 2 -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens with flash finish for protecting the delicate eyes of babies. > Flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. > Smoked tint.
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
- Product description -
Reversible frame, no hinges, wraparound, ergonomic profile, curved temples, flat elastic strap... Looping has it all so your child can explore the world with total protection from the sun!
- Lens depth : 32
- Distance : 14
- Temple length : 105
- Base : 6
- Hinges : Oui
- Lens size : 42
- Age : 12 - 24 months
- Masse nette en g : 15 g 15 g 15 g 15 g
- Asian Fit : Frame ergonomics adapted to Asian facial shapes.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Reversible frame : Symmetrical frames so that children can wear them either way round
- Supplied with an extra flat elastic strap : Keeps glasses firmly on small faces and stops them getting lost.
- Wraparound wide shape : Wraparound profile combining protection and good vision.
This model comes with an extra-flat elastic strap.