- Sunglasses lenses available in MONTEBIANCO -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
- REACTIV Photochromic lenses Your Reactiv lenses get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Whatever the weather, Julbo guarantees perfect vision and long-lasting protection for your eyes.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens. Light yet offering good shock resistance, this multipurpose lens is suitable for all types of activity. > Protection category: 3. > Smoked or brown tint + green tint flash finish.
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 12%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
Cat. 4 lens with flash finish and AR coating. Recommended for all sports where sunlight is exceptionally bright. > Anti-reflective coating: reduces eyestrain by eliminating reflective glare. > Flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. > Brown tint: accentuates relief. > Available in RX Trem (prescription sunglasses program).
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
OUT OF THE SHADOWS INTO THE LIGHT
Cat. 2 to 4 photochromic, anti-fog lens. High-speed activation makes this lens ideal for mountain sports with variable light conditions: mountaineering, skiing, trail running, climbing, etc. Category 4 lenses must not be used for driving at any time.
> Wide photochromic range (cat.2 to 4). > Fast activation speed: changes from category 2 to 4 in 22 seconds. > SHR (Super High Reactive): the lens is even more reactive and gets lighter faster. > Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity. > External oil-repellent coating: prevents marking. > Gold/brown tint: excellent light receptivity and protection. Suitable for prescription lenses: available in RX Trem version.
Sun protection : Photochromic
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 7% - 35%
Material : NXT
- Product description -
A classic for mountain lovers on familiar terms with the peaks... but who also return to the valley! Ideal for medium to large faces, the removable protective side shields offer perfect adaptability to climatic conditions. Lightness, technical excellence and high protection are combined with style and simplicity on this model.
- Lens depth : 39
- Distance : 15
- Temple length : 130
- Base : 8
- Hinges : Oui
- Lens size : 62
- Age : Adult
- Masse nette en g : 0 g 33 g 33 g 33 g
- Cord attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Removable side shields : Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.