- Sunglasses lenses available in EXPLORER 2.0 -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
- REACTIV Photochromic lenses Your Reactiv lenses get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Whatever the weather, Julbo guarantees perfect vision and long-lasting protection for your eyes.
Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 5%) with an anti-reflective coating: improves visual comfort by eliminating stray reflections. And a flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. Recommended for sports exposed to conditions with strong glare.
Maximum protection at altitude | Eliminates the sun’s harmful rays | The best protection for young children
Color : BROWN / Silver flash
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : Polycarbonate
FROM ONE EXTREME TO THE OTHER
Old Name: REACTIV High Mountain 2-4 (Cameleon). Photochromic lenses (cat. 2 to 4 - visible light transmission rate: 5% - 20%), they get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions, and polarization eliminates glare on reflective surfaces. Lenses adapt to changes in exposure and glare. Ideal for extreme visual conditions: desert, sailing, high mountains and skiing. Improved reading of relief and maximum protection thanks to polarization. Internal anti-fog coating.
High-speed activation regardless of the temperature (Non Temperature Sensitive Technology) | Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity | External oil-repellent coating: prevents marking and facilitates water runoff | Polarized: eliminates and protects from glare | Brown tint: accentuates relief and constrast | Outstanding protection in the mountains
Color : BROWN
Sun protection : Photochromic 2 <> 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5% - 20%
Material : Trivex
- Product description -
Faster, stronger, higher: high mountaineering is changing, and the same is true for Julbo's flagship model. More ergonomic, better ventilation, slimmer and more stylish, EXPLORER 2.0 reaches new summits in performance. With large coverage, removable shields, 360° adjustable temples and high protection lenses, these glacier sunglasses are designed for extreme conditions without any compromise.
- Lens Height (mm) : 47
- Bridge Distance (mm) : 11
- Temple Length (mm) : 135
- Base : 6
- Lens Size (mm) : 61
- Age : Adult
- Hinges : Oui
- Weight : 44 g 44 g 44 g
- 360° Adjustable Temples : The ends of the temples can be moved in all directions. Under a helmet, over a hat or on the head, the frames are held in place.
- Front Venting : Natural front venting of air created by the lens shape.
- Grip Tech Temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Removable Side Shields : Side protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
This model comes with a cord.